October 30, 2011

Altered Wooden Frame

Well my party was a success!  Everyone had fun, food turned out great and everyone brought a carved pumpkin and dressed up! 

This altered frame that I made was a the winning gift for the best carved pumpkin!  The winning frame went to my parents who had the winning pumpkin best on the results of the judging on facebook!

I crackled the frame and used a combination of IAR, WOC and Recollection flowers.  The felt pieces are from Close To My Heart and the large skull is from Dollarama.  


I covered the backside with Tim Holtz Tissue Tape which I received from Julene and then modge podge it!



The winning pumpkins!!  Mama bird feeding her baby in their nest!  How sweet and so creative!


Tomorrow is the big day and I will have a couple of posts for you!!

Wendy

No comments: