October 3, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy DT Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I decorated a little for Halloween.  Don't little ones any more so don't over do it.  The weather was beautiful although it has been a little chilly in the mornings and had to turn on my heat for the first time yesterday!  

Todays card was made using Mr. Cricut Crazy's Dads, Dad  and Birthday Birthday stamp set.  Although fathers day has come and gone there are still many uses for this stamp set.  This was a quick and easy card.


Supplies Used:

Recollection and Close to My Heart Cardstock
Close to my Heart PP
SU Top Note Die
Black Soot Distress Ink
2' Circle cut from Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Heart is punched from Owl SU punch
1 3/8 SU circle punch
Mr. Cricut Crazy Dads Dad
Mr. Cricut Crazy Birthday Birthday
Twine

Wendy

No comments: