October 21, 2011

No Post Today

Sorry ladies I am sorry that I won't have a post for you today.  When I went home at lunch I found my craft room turned upside down.  One of my shelving units which hold all my scrapbooking albums, cricut cartridges and some other crafting supplies I have come tumbling down and had left my room in a disaster.  Broken glass, broken albums and I am not sure what else I will find.  I closed the door behind me and headed back to work so you can all imagine what I will be doing all night tonight.  I am so not happy.  The wooden braces holding up the shelving unit split with the woograin.  Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh no sorry to hear that wendy hope its not too bad,

kim.scrapper said...

Wendy, oh no...I am so glad nobody was around when it fell although I know it can't be much fun cleaning up the mess. I am glad you didn't get hurt.