October 24, 2011

Halloween Banner

Good morning Monday!  Well over the course of the weekend I managed to clean up the disaster in my craft room of Fridays events.  What a mess but having said that it gave me the opportunity to organize and purge.  I just might have to do another room tour video!

To go along with my Halloween countdown I have another home decor project for you.  With all the hype with banners I had to try one for myself!  I am happy with the way it turned considering it is my first one.





I have used the birthday bash cricut cartridge for the banner which was cut with chipboard at 6' and covered with patterned paper on both sides of banner.  The Art Philosophy cartridge was used to cut the scallop circle and circle at 4.25' and 3.25'.  I also embossed the circles with the swiss dots embossing folder.  The letters were cut with the Birthday Bash Cartridge at 2.75'. The Happy Hauntings Cartridge was used to cut the shoe at 2.25' and the hat at 2.25'.  I have also used the Martha Stewart leaf, bat and spider punches.  Black tulle was used to tie the banner together.  

I have also included a picture of some of my previous home decor projects on display in my home.


Thank you for stopping by and will see you back here tomorrow!

Wendy

No comments: