October 31, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Post!

It's funny how fast the weekends just fly by, I sure do wish they were longer sometimes!  But you are here to see a project not to hear me complain!

For today's card I used the stamp Dads, Dad from Mr. Cricut Crazy and I must tell you when it comes time to Tanner's stamps you must think outside the box as there are so many possibilities.  The sentiment that I choose was "Your Too Cool" and hopefully you will understand the concept behind my using it after seeing my card!!


To create this card I used the MS punch, spellbinders die, SU punch and Jolly Holidays cricut cartridge for the snowman hence the sentiment snowmen are "cool".   I used a peachy keen stamp for the face, brads for the buttons, twine for the trim of HER hat, copic blush marker for the cheeks and liquid pearls for the blades of the skates. I adhered a couple of pearls to the sentiment punch and used my white gel pen around the spellbinders die.

Too cute heh!!  Be sure to come back a little later to see my Halloween post!!

Wendy




No comments: