October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hey everyone!  I hope all my Canadians friends had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed their long weekend.

Todays card is totally inspired and scraplifted from http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/ she is an amazing let alone talented crafter.  She makes the cutest projects for craft fairs and if you are looking for ideas I suggest you go and check her out.  Did I mention she just had a baby girl who is too cute for words!!

I was asked by a crafty friend  of mine(won't mention any names!) if a few of us would be kind enough to send her mother a birthday card.  Being that I live in Canada she may receive it as a Christmas Card but I sent one out anyone!!


The background was embossed using a polka dot stamp using white embossing powder.  Scallop punch, Fifth Avenue Floral stamp from Stampin up and a sentiment and voila, card done!

I hope she likes it!

Wendy

No comments: