November 14, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Post!

Hey everyone welcome to Mr. Cricut Crazy's Design Team Monday, I hope you all had a crafty weekend.  I got started on my Christmas cards and I'm off to a great start! 

For today's card I was inspired by the concept of one of the cards and techniques that was used in the Holiday Boot Camp, certainly not a waste of money and I highly recommend it if you are thinking about signing up.

I have used the Mr. Cricut Crazy Summertime Fun Stamp Set for today's card.  A  friend who is also a co-worker is returning to work tomorrow after being off on a mat leave and thought I would give her this card on her first day back as a little pick me up!


I have used my cricut imagine for the sun image which is from the Imagine More cartridge, Swirls Embossing folder and a combination of mustard seed, wild honey and spiced marmalade distress ink which has been sprayed down with perfect pearls.  

I hope you have enjoyed todays card, thanks for stopping by and I will see you back here tomorrow with another card from Boot Camp!

Wendy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. The background sparkles! Perfect setting for the sun!

Vicky said...

I love how this card turned out with the colors