November 7, 2011

2011 Holiday Boot Camp

Well after taking a week off from blogging I think I have rejuvenated my creative juices and ready to get back into the swing of things!

I have enrolled in Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire's Holiday Bootcamp, which I might add that you can still sign up for, and you haven't missed much as it only started today!  This is the jump start that I need to get my Christmas cards ready.  I created 2 cards today based on the inspiration that we were given.  I have for you today my first card which I used very non traditional colors and I love it!


I embossed my chipboard ornament with this yummy color of recollections embossing powder.  The sentiment is from Stampin up and can you tell where I used my white picket fence acrylic paint?  I lightened the cardstock to make it appear as if it were a different shade of pink!  Genious!

Meet be back here tomorrow and I will show you card #2.

Wendy


4 comments:

girlia said...

Cute

ThePurplePlace said...

I love it!! I saw your card in Boot Camp and thought your colors were so pretty!!

I also really like the shape of your ornament too!

Boot Camp is blast - I LOVE IT!!

Tina said...

Love your non-traditional colors! Lovin Boot Camp. I need to get crafting instead of looking at everyones beautiful creations!

Banu said...

Loved your card. The embossed ornament is so neat and loved the non traditional colors that you used.