November 17, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp Card!

Hello my crafty friends!  I have yet another reproducible card for you today!  I think this might be my favorite to date!  I love the colors and sparkle because of the perfect pearls used.  These cards are the perfect way to use what you already have in your stash.  I used a stampin up embossing folder, button as well as punch for the snowflake.  The sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy, I used chipboard letters that I had in my stash and my distress inks in tumbled glass, faded jeans and stormy sky.




Tomorrow is our last day of holiday boot camp, boo hoo but I am happy to be leaving with that more knowledge and creative ideas to create many more cards in the future.  I certainly hope they will have another camp in the future.  So will see you back here tomorrow for my last project!

Wendy

7 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Very pretty card, I love how you use the distress inks over the embossing folder, tfs

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Love the contrasting blues:)
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

itsmyoasis said...

nice :)

Marion said...

Very pretty. Love the blues!

girlia said...

pretty

Vicky said...

cute card I love how the colors go together.

Debbie said...

i Love this card. simply beautiful