November 8, 2011

Holiday Boot Camp Card

As promised I have another card for you today which I created yesterday as part of the 2011 Holiday Boot Camp Series hosted by Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire.  Have I told you that these ladies are absolutely talented in so many ways, they are truly inspirational!

This is my very first A10 card which will fit in a regular business size envelope.  I also used for the very first time my cricut imagine Snow Angels cartridge as well as my Joys of the Season imagine cartridge.  Can you believe it!  Also managed to get my imagine update so I am all set.  Never had a Christmas card come together in no time!


As you can see I used my snowflake embossing folder and slightly distressed the edges with tumbled glass ink.  There is quite a bit of dimension to this card as I did use the layers option on the cuts.  To finish things off I used the new Christmas twine, thanks Courtney and I used stickles on the holly berries.  Card complete!  This may not be the last time you see me use an A10 size card.

Looking forward to hump day tomorrow!

1 comment:

kim.scrapper said...

Very pretty card, love the blue distressed ink over the embossing, tfs