June 13, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Post!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  I would like to thank you all for being patient with me during the last couple of weeks as I got all my ducks in a row!  I hope to be back to posting on a regular basis.  

As some of you may or may not know I was chosen to be a part of Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team.  The design team are divided into two groups and we post alternate Monday's.  This week it's my turn!!  I used the Man's Best Friend Volume 2 Stamp Set.  Can I say that it has got some really cute sayings and don't forget these are high quality stamps which are a must in my books so be sure to check them out!  



This is a Stair Step Card and my inspiration comes from Longan's Craft Momma!

Supplies Used:

Campin Critters Cartridge
Trees cut at 3.25'
Outhouse cut at 3'
Pack Your Bags Cartridge sun cut at 2'
Stickles in Eucalyptus, Patina and Lime Green
Stampin Up Cardstock
Mr. Cricut Crazy Man's Best Friend Vol 2
Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink
Martha Stewart Paper Borders
Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Stamp

Wendy

2 comments:

girlia said...

Very cute! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a FABULOUS card!!! very detailed and Cute! I love it :-)

Congrat's on the design team!!! :-)

-Sam :-)