June 22, 2011

Wednesday Write Up

I have to apologize.  What a busy time of year and to think it is not even Christmas!  

On a happy note Nala (my puppy) graduated from puppy school on Monday with a certificate to prove it and I have my son's high school graduation today.  I am so excited and happy to report that he starts a full time job on Monday!  Busy, busy and school is officially over for my youngest who will graduate next year.  I can't wait to be done with high school.

On to today's topic!  I have just recently purchased some new products by Lindys Stamp Gang and can I say wow!  I have to say that I prefer them to Glitter Mist.  The nozzle's have not plugged, they mix up really well and the colors are amazing!  As I wasn't sure if I was going to like them I bought a few of the Try Me Kits and you must try them.  I also purchased some embossing powders and color shots and I love them.  I can't wait to share some projects with you!  They were also kind enough to send me a free sample to try.  What a great wait to promote product!!  The prices were more than reasonable but I did find the shipping to be costly but this does seem to be the norm for me as I live in Canada.  We Canadians just can't get a break I tell you, did I mention that our postal service is on a complete lock out. Haven't received any happy mail in over a week:(

To sum things up if you are on the fence on purchasing Lindys Stamp Gang products I give them 2 thumbs up and say go for it and you want glitter!!

Wendy

No comments: