August 22, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Post!

Hey everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  I first of all want to thank all of you that stopped by for Karey's Elephantastic Birthday Blog Hop.  You are so generous with your comments and thank you to my new followers!  

I am just returning from a mini vacation were I was lucky enough to see another performance of Cirque Du Soleil as well as the Kenny Chesney Costal Tour Concert.  What a great time just too bad we have to go so far to see these amazing shows.  Picture below is of my husband and son getting started before the concert!!



Anyway, enough chatter you are all here to see a project using the fabulous Mr. Cricut Crazy's Gus Stamp Set.  Yes, it is a new release along with three others.  That boy is busy I tell yah!!


Supplies Used

MS Patterned Paper
MS punch
Cricut Imagine Enjoy The Seasons Cartridge
SU cardstock
Ribbon is from Dollar Store
Mr. Cricut Crazy Gus Stamp Set
Black Soot Distress Ink

Wendy

No comments: