August 2, 2011

Graduation Card

Hello to my crafty friends.  I hope my Canadian friends enjoyed the Civic Holiday for those that didn't have to work, such as myself!

I wish to thank all those that participated in the Mr. Cricut Crazy blog hop on Friday!  Such awesome talent!

My project today is not your traditional graduation card.  My niece graduated from Grade 8 and will be attending high school in the coming month.  Unfortunately, she does not live in the same City but I did want her to know that I was proud of her and her accomplishments, which I might add are too many to mention.


Supplies Used:

SU Cardstock
PP Stella Rose
Prussian Blue Chalk Ink
Turquoise Tulle
White Gel Pen
My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns
Recollections Embossing Powder in Glacier
Mr. Cricut Crazy Simply Everything Stamp Set
Owl cut was given to as part of a swap!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Wendy