August 11, 2011

Christmas Tag

Hey Ladies,

I have to tell you that I have found a few new loves in the crafting world lately and one of them is making tags!!  I am having so much fun and have discovered Tim Holtz a little deeper than the distress inks!!  Today's tag is actually for a swap that I am taking place in and I hope she loves it!  Might I add this would only be my second tag that I have ever made and I am pleased although a lot of work went into this.


Supplies Used

Tag #8
SU Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Shappy Shutters, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, and Fired Brick Distress Ink
SU Serene Snowflakes Stamp
Lindy's Sunrise Salmon Gold, Oakleaf Olive Gold and Bougainvillea Red Teal Embossing Powders
Brad
Lace Trim
Calendar is from www.skybluepink.com
Twine
BG Fruitcake Fiber
BG Chipboard
Lindy's Cactus Gold GLitz Spritz, love it!

Wendy

No comments: