May 25, 2011

Altered Project

It's hump day today, and that means that I am half way through the work week!  Yipee! 

Went to the show last night, yes again with my mom and went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean.  I enjoyed it but if you are looking for a good laugh Bridesmaid is a must see.

I also got some happy mail yesterday, 2 new cartridges!  April Showers and the Cricut Imagine Snow Angel Cartridge and all I can say is awesome!!  Can't wait to play.  I also have some exciting news to share with you all but it must wait just a little longer!!!

Onto to today's projects is definitely altered and I have made about 5 of them to date!!  Just can't get enough!  This one in particular I made it for my mom. 





The altered letters were purchased at Michael's.  All embellishments are from Recollection.  I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.  The patterned paper is from Stampin Up and the script stamp is from Hero Arts.  I sprayed the flowers with glimmer mist and the edges were all paint with buttermilk acrylic paint.

My mom loved it so that's all that matters in the end!

Wendy

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Glad you had fun at the new Pirates movie. The altered letters are very pretty. You did a great job!!
I'm glad your mom loved it!!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com