May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge #2

Well this will be my last submission for My pink Stampers National Scrapbooking Challenges.  I had a ton of fun and can't wait to do it all over again next year.  Challenge #2 was create a project using craft cardstock.  This is a staple in my stash, kinda like peanut butter and jelly!!

Tomorrow marks my husband 30 something birthday and although we will not be celebrating it until the weekend as he is working out of town I thought I would post his birthday card that I made for him. (I am not anticipating him checking my blog). 


Supplies Used

Campin Critters Cartridge
Birthday Bash Cartridge
Twine
Stampin Up Cardstock and Patterned Paper
White gel Pen
Pink By Design Woodland Critters Stamp Set

Wendy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!! TFS! :-)

-Sam :-)

girlia said...

2 cute!

Janet said...

Hi Wendy Just came over from "Creative Cricut Designs" at Jennifers suggestion so very glad i did. love your blog Your have some very nice projects Lots of inspiration. I read your post regarding the Imagine or the E2. I think I would choose the Imagine just because it prints ( they all cut) As for the cartridges I love the ancestry and the hopscotch for the paper ones and for the images I like Nursery Tails, Snow Angels and Lori's Garden. It's great you can customize youe regular cartridge images with colors and paterns of you choice and i have even used the RGB setting to get a paper color that I needed to matc something I was working on and had nothing that would co-ordnate in my existing ton of card stock (LOL) My vote would be for the Imagine. BTW I have both and love them both but the Imagine would come first. Hope this is helpful. Have a wonderful day.
Big Blog Hugs