January 26, 2011

Guest Designer For Sarah at Pink Cricut!!

Hi bloggy friends I am so very happy to finally be able to announce to you all that I have been chosen along with a whole line up of incredible crafters to be a guest designer for Sarah over at http://www.pinkcricut.com/
Here is the list of all of the talented guest designers that will be featured until May 2011. 

Kim Ricketts of Ricketts Cricuts
Norma from pinkblingcrafter
Sandra from 365 days of Cricut
Suella Gabel suellastreasures
Margaret auntmargaretdesigns
Christel onescrappinsista
Stacy mycraftingtime
Barb bugbites411
Paula owlbescrappin
Wendy Wendy’s Creative Crafting Corner (ME!)
Ashley Scrappin’ Pink Piglet
Erika Seever crafty-creations-by-erika
Marianne paperorfabric
Bobbi Jo sweetsassydiva-gspot
Rebekah http://craftyteachermom.blogspot.com/
Jeanine scrappinwithjc
Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/
Nicole primpedinpaper
Maureen mosaddiction
Renae createdbyrenae
Mandie mandiesscrappin
Heather heatherskraftykorner
Jeanne thecricutcorner
Jessica denimglittercreations
Kathy kathysscrappingsmiles
Angela pumpkinbutts
Kristin pinkldycrafter
Tracey Ma TBA
Melissa melissascrappenplace
Jillian jillibeancrafts.com
Kacee
Kathy kathyand3kids
Saundra luvscrappingtogether
Amy Little Frills
Zeni from scrappyzeni


Be sure to visit their blogs and I will keep you posted when I will be featured.  I would like to thank Sarah and her Pink by Design Team for choosing me.  I am over the moon with excitement and hope to continue to have many more adventures with my crafty friends!

Tootles,
Wendy

P.S. I will be back a little later with another card so be sure to stop by again!

No comments: