January 31, 2011

Explorer

Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  I was busy in my craftroom!  Finished my project for Jillians blog hop on February 12, 2011 which I hope you will all show up to!
Today's layout is from the Scrappiest, Sketch 101 which I will be submitting to their challenge.  My pictures were taken at the cottage last July.  Every year we seem to have this little guy show up lookin to be feed.  He sometimes gets a little too close for comfort for me!

The sketch:

My take on the sketch:



Items used for this layout:

Cricut cartridge Create a Critter
PP is from October Afternoon
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink was used around the edges
Embellishment is from October Afternoon
Assortment of buttons
Twine by Stampin Up
circle chipboard from spritz with tattered leather glimmer mist
Cardstock is from Bazzil

Tootles,
Wendy

No comments: