July 25, 2011

Mr. Cricut Crazy DT Post

Good morning sunshine!  I hope you all had a very warm and sunny weekend.  Unfortunately, my puppy Nala had surgery on Friday so I have spent the weekend indoors trying to keep her as quiet as possible.  She was spayed and had her dew claws removed and I can assure you that she is feeling much better!
So todays card is a video which was created using one of my new favorite cartridges April Showers!!  I hope you enjoy!






Supplies Used

April Showers Cricut Cartridge
Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Island Indigo Stampin Up Cardstock
Hero Arts Large Plaid Pattern Stamp
Mr. Cricut Crazy Simply Everything Vol 1 and Man's Best Friend Vol 2
Peachy Keen Wide Eyes Kids
Twine
Paper Piercer

Wendy

2 comments:

Tanner Bell said...

Great Job!

~Tanner

Vicky said...

Wendy,
this card is so cute,love the colors, Looks better in person I love it
Thanks
Big Hugs