April 11, 2011

Scrapbook Room Tour!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as did I.  The weather here is finally starting to let up and the snow is starting to melt!!  Today is a big day for Nala as she starts puppy school tonight and today is also my brother's birthday so I must give a shout out to him.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!

On to the good stuff!  I think I have finally organized my scrap space since moving into my new home. It's a small space but is it cozy and it works.  The only thing I wish I had was a window, good thing for good light bulbs!  I hope you all enjoy!


Enjoy the rest of your day and I will see you back here tomorrow with a project!

Wendy

2 comments:

girlia said...

very nice crafting area

Tami B. said...

ooooo, I'm so jealous, I need to go shopping!