February 19, 2011

More exciting News!

On March 4th, 2011 I will be picking up the newest additon to my family! A chocolate female lab that I have named Nala! Mom delivered 5 females and 1 male and I picked the runt of the litter!! She is 5 weeks old and doing well and I am so excited to bring her home and I thought I would show you some pictures of my first visit meeting her!





Isn't she adorable!  Of course I cannot forget to mention that I already have a 13 year old lab/shepard named Riley and a black cat who is 11 name Chloe and I can only hope that they all get along!!



Tootles,
Wendy

3 comments:

Tami B. said...

Awww, what a face! Congratulations on the new addition.

AJoy said...

What an adorable face!

the cricutologist said...

Oh my goodness! So adorable! I love her! Just wanted to say hi! I'm right before you in the folds and motion blog hop next weekend! I'm following your blog now. I love your layouts!