February 17, 2011

Liebster Award!!!

Karen over at karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com has ever so kindly choose me for the Liebster Award how sweet is that!! It's an award for little blogs with 300 or less followers. The idea is in order to accept the award you need to spread the love and award three to five other blogs in turn.


I'm of course more than willing to spread the bloggy love! I've picked five blogs from very talented ladies that are more recent discoveries of mine and so happy that I found them.  Be sure to check them out and become new followers!
 
iritshalom.blogspot.com
melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com
crafteeshe.blogspot.com
tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com
cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
 
Thank you again Karen I am over the moon to receive my very first award!!
 
Tootles,
Wendy

3 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

How very sweet of you to pick my blog for this award! And in the knick of time, because I am hoping to hit that 300 followers mark this weekend ... and when I do YIPPEE, more candy!!! Thank you for your generosity of spirit, as well as terrific sharing of our mutual addiction to papercrafts!!

Fondly,
Ellen
CardMonkey

www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I just want to thank you for the award, I will try to get that post up soon...I too am hoping to hit that 300 mark this weekend! That was so kind of you to think of me!

Tami B. said...

Thank you so much for the award. I will try to pass it on as soon as I can decide on my recipients.