June 8, 2010



I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you that had a chance to stop by and check out my new blog to this point and can't forget to mention those of you that left me some awesome comments. I certainly can get use to this, keep them coming!

Today's card was made for a friend of mine who is expecting her third baby and I think it turned out so stinkin cute! Don't you just love that baby sheep punch art! I'm just soo excited for her and her family!

Is this something that some of you and your friends might get a kick out of creating? Don't be shy and send me an email at wplouffe@ntl.sympatico.ca and we can get punch happy together!

Supplies Used

So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Cardstock
SU DSP
Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop Circle and Large Oval Punches (gotta love them!)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Brads and Googly Eyes are non SU (sorry!)

Wendy