March 15, 2011

What's your weather like?

O.K. ladies I have had it with this white stuff and these -25 below mornings.  I am so looking forward to the warmer weather and the smell of spring! Wanting something to make me warm and fuzy inside I thought I would make an Easter card which is not that far off using some fun spring/summer colors!


All products are from stampin up but don't hesitate to ask any questions should you have any.
Be sure to check back tomorrow as I am a guest designer for Crafting with Cristina.

Tootles,
Wendy

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so cute. The colours are perfect for spring. Yes Spring will come to us, hopefully soon :)

Embosserissima said...

I like the project! Putting together the pieces like a puzzle. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.